welcome everyone!

This blog will certainly talk about my everyday discourse, a diary I may say, wherein I get to express my self. Let us all unravel my precious adventure!!! *-*

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I bought this blouse few months ago for a certain school activity and I was shocked when a friend texted me last night that "my friend" had the same blouse, even the shorts, in short... almost my whole get up. My friend told me that I'll be raging upon seeing that said photo, but instead, I felt pity to "my friend"... for several years already, she has been doing this- a shadow of somebody.
I love this "friend" of mine very much that at one point of my life, I treated her as a sister... even far more greater than that. I just don't know why she became like this. We shared almost everything about us, our boyfriends are also close friends, in fact my boyfriend and I matchmaked them for each other. I may sound so conceited yet all of these are true. How I really hope that we could be just like what we were years before. Many things have changed indeed...a petty squabble then turned into a big time misunderstanding... I feel so sad that this is happening to us. I really tried to be a good friend to her, I gave love and understanding to her that any friend could ever give. I still believe that we could mend these broken lines we've drawn. I still love you as a friend, as a sister. You know that I have a soft heart, I may get angry at first but my love will always prevail amidst all negative feelings I have. I miss you my friend...

1 comment: