welcome everyone!

This blog will certainly talk about my everyday discourse, a diary I may say, wherein I get to express my self. Let us all unravel my precious adventure!!! *-*

Sunday, October 24, 2010

travel.love.enjoy


I really love this adventure with my better half!

At first I was kinda skeptic about this plan of his to go somewhere and get an island breeze...but I guess if you're an a very stressful world...you definitely need some breather.

We also had a hard time choosing the date of our escapade, but thanks to our evolving world, surfing the net made our deciding process a 'lil faster than the usual... Ive scanned several postsabout several resorts, but a certain resort captivated myheart...

At about 10 in the morning, I texted my Schatzen that our plan is about to be carried out.... I told him some details about the place that I want to go, and I think I was very persuasive and convincing (I guess) he agreed with me. He was already at the city when I informed him 'coz he has to attend to some of his earlier commitments and he has to wait for my arrival. We met at around half past twelve, done some supply-buying, ate our lunch and at around two, we left the city of Iloilo.

We arrived at our destination at around three in the afternoon and got surprised that we have taken the wrong route and this is where our adventure truly starts.

We have to ride again to reach to the other part of the island...from there we took things slowly but surely. We
arrived at the heart of their province and rode again at their jeepney to get to the town where the resort is located. Thanks to manong driver we knew where to go down. And I was veryshocked that we have to ride again and this time a motorcycle(without any sidecar)...I was very scared because I never rode a motorcycle ever...good thing Niche was there at my backgiving assurance that we will not fall and that I just have to gowith the rhythm of the motorcycle when its turning. I wasreally nervous when themotorcycle driver told me that we haveto pass four barangays before reaching the resort and from then on I just trusted the and left everything to papa God.

We finally arrived at the resort and another twist happened. We were supposed to go to a certain resort but the motorcycle driver brought us to a different resort.


Upon entering the resort, I changed my mind! I fell in love with the place at that very moment! The view from up there was breath-taking! Oh, I really love manong driver! He definitely rode us to a paradise.
















No comments:

Post a Comment