welcome everyone!

This blog will certainly talk about my everyday discourse, a diary I may say, wherein I get to express my self. Let us all unravel my precious adventure!!! *-*

Friday, October 8, 2010

a pinch of masculinity



these guys are not actually new friends for me... we have been classmates for several years already, but I guess, we never had the chance to get to know each other well. Since papa God is so cool and all-knowing, gave us the opportunity to get along even for just several days in a certain rotation. We have been assigned together in the same group, and at first I said to myself that I'll really dread that rotation that I'll be with the boys for I don't know if I could get well with them. Fortunately, I ate my words...so far, if not the best, the rotation I shared with them is one of the most memorable ones I ever had! And I never regret spending my time and "resources" for these bunch of men!

I'm so grateful I got to know them better!

I love these guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment