welcome everyone!

This blog will certainly talk about my everyday discourse, a diary I may say, wherein I get to express my self. Let us all unravel my precious adventure!!! *-*

Sunday, October 10, 2010

So me!

I got this picture from my dorm's room... I bought this from a very elite shop named UNITOP...hehe I find this sticker very cute and this talks a lot about my personality also. At times I become so childish and kulit to my friends and even to my family members up to the point that they'll get pissed. I spend most of my time doing nonesense things which I find enjoying, but without hurting anyone ofcourse...trip2 lg ah..hehe

At our house I feel like a princess and indeed I am! (and I love being one..hehe) I love being taken cared of but without holding in my neck... Most of the time I want my freedom... I can still remember during my high school years, I was the foundress of our TAKAS COMPANY...my parents are so strict, until now that's why sometimes I tend to lie to them but I hope with alll my heart, that someday they will AT LAST give to me their trust and grant me freedom-a responsible one for that matter...SOMEDAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment